Faith Wear is a casual, sports and surf wear brand inspired and designed by Christian owners. We manufacture our own product and sell it from 6 retail outlets in Southern Africa. We also specialise in cutting edge Corporate clothing.
To be the brand leader in inspirational, surf and casual clothing with external market exposure and the ability to give to others.
Faithwear is involved in several sponsorship deals, notably:
• The 2004 and 2008 Olympic Teams that went to Athens and China, of note is Kirsty Coventry who won gold, silver and bronze medals.
• The Zimbabwe Cricket team - who are on the rise and improving all the time
• The Faith Jammers – a basketball team of Mabvuku township youth doing remarkably well at club level
• The Provincial Cricket Series
• The National Athletics Association
• Faithwear/ Deloittes Junior Golf Tournament
• Church based organisations
Corporate clothing has been produced for the following notable companies:
Colgate, Premier Finance Corporation, Cotton Company of Zimbabwe, CIMAS MEDICAL AID SOCIETY, Rooney's, Celsys Limited, RBZ, Net One, Michael Hogg, Young & Rubicam, Barclays Bank, UNFPA, PSI, ECONET, CBZ, STANBIC BANK, ZIMBABWE CRICKET, REDAN, TOTAL ZIMBABWE, ZIM PLATS, DELTA
caps golf shirts tee shirts